Are you interested in pest control? Do you have an interesting take on modern practices, stories from the field or general animal and insect knowledge? Do you own your own blog and would like to promote it? This could be the place for you. Here at TermMax Pest Control, we are ever on the lookout for compelling content from fascinating writers like you.
What We're Looking For
If you fancy yourself a writer, then you should already know that you’ll need some basic things to write a good guest blog. Good grammar, punctuation and spelling are par for the course. On top of that, you’ll need an interesting take on subjects commonly found in this field. All content must be original and not found anywhere else on the internet.
All submissions will receive one or more link back to your own blog. If you believe that you have got what it takes, then take a look below to see the guidelines for submitting a guest blog to our site.
Guest Blog Guidelines
The following are the guidelines for a submitted guest blog. We are open to as many submissions as you would like. Please read all the guidelines before submitting.
- All submissions must be original and not found anywhere else on the internet. Neither plagiarism, nor spamming is allowed.
- All submissions must be edited and proof read. Having good spelling, punctuation and grammar are a must.
- Articles must be between 1000 and 1500 words. We reserve the right to alter or segment your work.
- No submissions will be accepted from any company in direct competition to TermMax Pest Control, which includes any pest control company in the state of Oklahoma.
- All submissions must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Bed Bugs
- Fleas and Ticks
- Bees and Wasps
- General Pest
- Each article submitted may have up to two backlinks included in the article linking back to your blog. No spam articles or overly aggressive advertising will be allowed.
- Each article must link back at least four reputable sources, preferably websites ending in either .edu or .gov.
- Every guest blog accepted is a trade. It will be expected that your website will allow a guest article from TermMax Pest Control to be posted on your blog with backlinks.
Ready to Submit?
If you and your article fit the guidelines listed above, feel free to email us at:
Please include a link to your home website/blog, and a word document containing either your article, or proposed article. Thanks for your interest!